Thursday, February 27, 2014

sketch daily gremlin

I didn't participate in painting Jem or Prince for the sketch daily project. Pink and purple don't do it for me. So instead I painted another topic from this week "gremlin." I didn't know that they would reek havoc on aircraft... google...


  1. Sketch daily? I couldn't do one like this in my life. Genius. Your perspective and depth are fascinating

  2. Thanks Kevin, good to hear from you!

  3. Great piece, Jim!

    Gremlins were so well-known for messing with aircraft that there was even a WWII-era Bugs Bunny cartoon about a gremlin. You can watch it here:

  4. Hey Jim, it's been a while. I've been busy, but that didn't stop me from checking on your work every week. :) Love all your art!

  5. Good to hear from you Kevin! I hope you are keeping up on your great art work.

  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Adam! Hope things are going well for you.